Saturday, July 20, 2013

Back Again?

Hello readers that probably no longer exist. ;) I am back again to write another post. It has been far too long since I have written. While I never intended to abandon my blog when I got pregnant, that's pretty much what happened. From a horrific pregnancy, serious postpartum issues, and dealing with twins in general, I'd lost touch with this blog. But here I am again!

Why you might ask? Well definitely not to TTC again. We are absolutely done having kids and have taken extreme measures to ensure this. On the contrary, I am still facing misadventures of PCOS. Every day I still battle this awful thing. What reminded me of this blog in the first place is the persistent pain I'm having in my ovaries today. I'm on a birth control pill that actually is constant with no off weeks to hopefully put my ovaries in dormancy. During a laporoscopy to remove scar tissue and tie my tubes, they found my ovaries looking spectacular. But here I am anyways wondering why the heck they still hurt! Darn these misadventures of PCOS! On top of that, I'm still fighting my weight, acne, hair, etc. One of these days I will hope to find relief.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you are back to blogging! Keep at the posts and continue to be strong in your PCOS journey. Hopefully each of us can learn something along the way with your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete