Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Time

Well, I have been missing from my blog, and I promise it has not been my intentions. I have just been super sick lately, and I just have had absolutely no energy to get on here and type up a blog. Alas, the reason for this sickness is one that I take with great pride. To all you infertiles reading this, I hope this gives you hope. I know how hard it is to read pregnancy announcements, so I understand if you run the other way when you read this. My husband and I have been double blessed with two miracles on the way. We are nine weeks pregnant with twins. It was our last shot at the trial, and we were so shocked to learn we got pregnant. You can imagine our amazement when we found out we managed to catch two eggs. Now that it has been made official with family, I feel it is okay to announce it on here.


When I first started this blog, I always dreamed of the day it would turn into a pregnancy blog. Now, I think about it, and that's not what I want at all. I know there will be some pregnancy posts, but this is still a misadventure of PCOS. I still face this battle every day. I am incredibly high risk for so many things because of PCOS. I already failed my one hour glucose test at 8 weeks along. With PCOS and two placentas, I'm bound to have gestational diabetes. Every day the battle with PCOS plagues me with fear. I'm so excited cherishing every moment, but as every infertile knows, that fear never goes away. 


Ultimately, I will try to remain PCOS focused. I know how hard it is to come onto the blog and read about pregnancy every day when it is exactly what you don't want to read about. I get it, and I won't do that to my readers. I pray every day my fellow infertiles will be blessed with babies, and I hope you all know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment