Friday, June 10, 2011

Super Swimmers

Part of the PCOS and infertility treatment plan is to have the male partner have a semen analysis. I'm not sure what it is about boys, but they sure have some issues with getting tests done. I have to spread it wide and have my doctor poke and prod at my hoo-haa, so why can't he just put his sample in a cup and be done with it? lol So anyways, after months of bugging him to do the test, we finally got the analysis done. I was terrified that we are spending all this time and money on treatments for me only to realize he had his own set of problems as well. Good news is that he has super swimmers! The doctor said that his results were exactly where they should be and an ideal example of what someone would want. I was relieved to say the least. I came home and told my husband to which he responded, I knew it!

Everything seems to be falling in place. I am still doing preliminary work, but it looks like we're going to be in the clinical trial! We are looking for work closer to family- although I will be bummed to be further away from Mama J. I guess all the more reason for weekend trips! I am hoping that this is exactly what Baby Bear needed to find his way into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment