Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Already a Momma to Me

Of all the things anyone has ever said to me during this misadventure, the statement that has brought me the most peace is being told I am already a mother. Thank you Mama J for reminding me of this! I may not have a baby in my arms to prove it, but I've endured just as much as a person who has given birth. I fight every day just to bring a healthy baby into this world. While you remember to take your prenatal vitamins every day during pregnancy, I've done it for the last year hoping we might get a surprise. You watch your weight and what you're putting into your body... yep, I do that as well. I go through extensive and sometimes embarrassing tests just to be sure you will be safe when you join me in my tummy. I endure the constant symptoms of PCOS that mimic those of pregnancy every day of my life. I might not have a beating heart in my tummy , but I have that heart within mine. I don't have a child in my home, but you will always have a home when you do come. Daddy talks to my eggs, and I talk to his swimmers. You two haven't met yet, but I promise, once you do and become our little precious baby, Mommy and Daddy already love you more than life itself! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment