Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 14


Day 14 - Put your iPad on shuffle. List the first 10 songs that play.

Well… sorry about the delay in posts! I've been super busy with the holidays, and spending time with my nephew. It is so fun to watch my husband interact and bond with him. Every time I see them hug or just play with cars together, I am reminded of how worth this process will be. 

As for the question of the day, I don’t have an Ipad or Ipod. I do have an MP3 player, but it only has Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, Beyonce, and my self-hypnosis track on it. I doubt that would be a valid display of all the music I enjoy. I like just about every type of music except really heavy metal or derogatory rap.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Don't Blink - Kenney Chesney
    2. Her Man - Gary Allan
    3. Everything that glitters (is not gold) - Dan Seals
    4. Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis
    5. I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston
    6. Amen - Jewel
    7. Waiting for Tonight - Jennifer Lopez
    8. Two is better than one - Boys like girls
    9. Morning Train - Precious Bryant
    10. Have I told you lately - Van Morrison

    ReplyDelete