Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 - If you won the lottery what would you blow your money on (after charity and bills, of course) list 10 material possessions you would buy for yourself.

1. IVF (not really material, but it would be my top wish list item!)
2. House in my current city- preferably a big one, so family can visit a lot.
3. New Car for me- the coolest minivan they make of course!
4. New Car for my husband to drive me around in- the coolest sports car!
5. Vacation home in the middle of the woods where no one can find us.
6. Vacation home in Hawaii.
7. Vacation home in Germany.
8. A ginormous diamond ring.
9. Season tickets to all the Detroit teams.
10. All the most expensive baby stuff on the market.

It took me awhile to figure out what would go on my list. I started working on this a few days ago, and I couldn’t get past #3. I am often so wrapped up in this baby making business that I forget to know what it feels like to dream for anything else in life.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Fertility things
    2. New cars
    3. Remodel my current house
    4. Refinish my wedding band and engagement ring
    5. Bigger diamond on my engagement ring
    6. Yard service
    7. New IPod
    8. New Camera
    9. New TVs through out the house
    10. Cars for my parents

    ReplyDelete