Friday, October 7, 2011

Dear Baby

Dear baby,

It's been awhile since I've written you. Sometimes I have to remind myself that one day you will get to read this. That I will get to print out this blog and put it into your baby book. I have to remember that you will be here. One day. One day you will. You have to be!

Days like today are hard. I get up and face the world. I face the fear that I may be barren and without you for the rest of my life. I have that glimmer of hope every time I see a positive ovulation test or know the medicines have done their job. Then it all gets thrown away when a new cycle begins. Even in the middle of the cycle I cry thinking that it just isn't our time yet.

Baby, I just want to hold you. I want to kiss you. I want to spoil you rotten. I want you! Never a day goes by that I don't think of you and how complete you will make me feel. Baby, please bless me and come join me and daddy in this world. I love you so dearly, and I pray every day I will have the strength to fight one more day. I pray I will have the courage to fight this battle and finally beat the wrath of infertility. We can do this. Mommy, Daddy, and Baby fighting against nature and finally get to meet.

I love you baby. Whether you are here in my heart or in my arms, I love you!

Love, 
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Great little note :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sans words filled with tears in my eyes... U wrote wut I feel in me... Yet all I pray is for Ur 'baby-to be' to be blessed by thy himself with a mom like U.

    Maks

    ReplyDelete