Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's My Pity Party...

And I'll cry if I want to! There are days when I have to cry it out. I close the windows. I close the shades. I close myself off from the world.  In this little pity party of mine, I take these moments to cry. I cry for the pain in my ovaries that never goes away. I cry for the weight that seems to pile on no matter how much I try. I cry for the hair that makes me feel more man than woman. Lastly, I cry for the baby that will never be. On those days, let me be. Let me cry. Let my feelings pour out, and tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a better day. I will put on my game face, tweeze my chin hairs, work out instead of nomming on some cookies, and take some Tylenol. But today. Today is my day. It's my pity party, and I'll cry if I damn well want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment