Monday, October 24, 2011

Hormonal Anyone?

Woah! Can anyone say hormonal? Yeah, that's me! I read that last post, and holy hormones, batman. ;-) I know that these fertility treatments can take a toll on me, but I really think I need to stop letting it get the best of me. Today I'm actually in a good mood, and I'm going to make it my goal to keep it that way. I have to go do laundry, so pray I don't experience any crazies that will throw this positive attitude thing out the window. lol On another note, things really are going well in my life. I am passing my classes with flying colors. My wonderful husband has been pleasant enough to not take any of my rude and hormone-fueled comments to heart. We are looking at houses to buy although we plan on waiting awhile since we are locked in this lease. It's still fun to look! I'm thinking I need to just take a chill pill and enjoy what life has to offer. Baby or no baby, this is life. It is only as good as I let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment