Thursday, October 13, 2011

Side Effects

One of the most recent things I've encountered is that nothing tastes good to me. Literally, nothing at all is appealing. One of the only things I can stomach without gagging is Pepsi. Not exactly good for me either. I tried eating pork for lunch, and I barely ate half of one without yacking it up. I'm pretty sure this is another side effect of the meds. Some other side effects are extreme body aches, headaches, dizziness, upset stomach and mood swings. I'm really thinking I am taking Femara based on my previous experience with Clomid. With Clomid, the worst part was hot flashes and vomiting. I haven't had any hot flashes *yet* and only had vomiting twice this cycle.

I feel like one of those commercials where they rattle on about the possible side effects and to seek immediate help if it worsens or persists.... yeah, I'm a walking commercial! lol Aside from these side effects, I'm doing okay. I just want this all to be done and over with. Honestly, I want it now more than ever. While I always wanted to get pregnant, I want it more now simply because I don't know how many more months of this I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment