Monday, October 31, 2011

Vent

Today is one of those days where I really need to vent. I need to vent about all those little things that are seriously driving me insane. Really, I feel like I need padded walls to bang my head on right now! ;-) In all seriousness, I am having a horrible day. Aunt Flo made her grand entrance. There was complete miscommunication and poor organization with the trial resulting in some major nonsense this afternoon. Is all of this worth the pain, or would it be better to just save for a year and do it without all the freebie bull crap? To top it all off, I'm just really cranky in general. I am trying very hard to remain calm and have a good day, but days like this really are hard to do that. I don't want to vent it all because honestly, I hate the idea of publicly airing my dissatisfaction in life right now. Instead, I think a perfect end to this would be a glass of wine and some cookies! Yep, sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment