Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just a Little Updatin'

This week I am a little anxious because the hubby will be out of town for his business trip. The good news is that I have the J Fam coming to keep me company! I simply love spending time with Mama J, and she truly is my support system. Without her guidance, support, and love, I'd probably have thrown in the towel. And that isn't just for the fight against PCOS. She has been there to remind me that I can do it no matter how hard the struggle or what mountain I'll climb. She's right there holding my hand telling me it is worth it. Another great thing is that I get my kid fix. My J boys are a wonderful blessing, and I get so excited to spend time with them. I see them learn and grow. I see the changes in them and how they've grown up just a little more every time. Then I remember that we all have that growth. No matter how old we get, we are constantly learning and growing as people. After all, old people aren't full of wisdom without having something to learn and grow from. So here's to a new chapter. A new mountain. A new lesson. I am so blessed to have my husband and an amazing support group, and I'm prepared to face whatever life has to offer because ready or not, every day is a new challenge to be taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment