Friday, November 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

After nearly a week, I am finally home sweet home! I went on a vacation with some of the women from my husband's family (his grandma, mom, aunt, and cousin), and of course, I dragged Mama J along too. We went to Sin City and remained as sinless as it comes. My sister and I were hardly drinkers, and we barely put in $25 in... together! It was a pleasant experience going to the strip in Vegas, a bunch of sweet museums, the Grand Canyon, and Hoover Dam. 

Quite frankly it was exactly what I needed. Not once since we started trying to have a baby have I really let it all go. I had very few thoughts about it, and I was pleasantly calm about it all. I had some rough experience with ovulating late, and I thought for sure I'd be focusing on it as normal. Even now, as I sit at home, I am pleasantly reminded of how cool it feels to just be okay with whatever happens. I'm in what I believe is the two week wait (believing since I didn't confirm ovulation), and I am feeling quite confident that everything will be okay. I have been a tad moody, but other than that, I don't really feel all the terrible things that normally come at this point. I am happy to say I am just going with the flow and enjoying this lull time in my cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment