Monday, November 28, 2011

Updates

While I do plan on staying away from all the baby related stuff, I will likely offer up a weekly update on here. I don't want to fall completely off the face of the Earth. So here we go...This week I started my Provera as a result of not ovulating my last cycle with the medications. As soon as I start my new cycle, I'll be taking a double dose of the medications and hopefully will ovulate with the increased dosage. I will be doing ovulation tests and charting in hopes of catching a good egg. In the mean time, I intend on staying focused on other areas of my life. I've been doing well on my weight loss and hope to continue that as we trudge along into the next year. I am wrapping up the second half of my classes, and I'm doing great as always. That's one thing I can always count on... that and my amazing support system. My husband and sister are there for me through it all, and I cannot even begin to express how blessed I am to have them. I'm not exactly hopeful on our trying to conceive journey, but I am certainly with high hopes that I will continue to have all the love and support I need along the way. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment