Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 39


Day 39 - What is your favorite infertility-related quote? It doesn’t have to be explicitly related to infertility, but one that means something to your personal journey.

I have quite a few with my favorite being the one listed at the top of my blog. “When the world says give up, hope whispers try one more time.” A close second is, “It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want.” My final favorite is, “You may not end up where you thought you’d be, but you’ll always end up where you’re meant to be."

When you face infertility, there are good days and bad days. Quotes like this remind me that in the end, anything is possible, and we will finally get our miracle. 

1 comment: