Monday, February 20, 2012

Vent


I feel like I have little tolerance for bullshit lately. I swear it is like some people just spew bullshit out of their mouth like it is a job. Over time I have seen so many hypocrites, and it really bothers me. It seems I take notice to it more often now especially when it relates to something with my misadventure. I see all these people doing exactly what they promised they would NEVER do! It is frustrating because people swear they know what you are going through, feel those same feelings, and don't think twice to forget about how bad it sucked when those feelings are no longer relevant to them. I know I am rambling, but I just really needed to get this out. Let's just say, if you say you will or will not do something, please remember you are trouncing on your word. I will never, and I mean never, feel the same for these people when I see how little they acknowledge the promises they once made. Time to realize that just because you're living on cloud nine now doesn't mean that you were always there... I'm quite certain you were here sitting on cloud negative five praying you'd finally get float up to that cloud. Just because you're higher in your own damn clouds doesn't mean you're holier than thou! Here's a word of advice- remember what you tell people, and I sure fucking hope you have mouthwash for all the bullshit that's pouring out of your mouth lately! And if you think this is about you, maybe that’s a sign you need to consider what’s coming out of your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment