Thursday, May 12, 2011

Random Thoughts & Mood Swings

Random Thought of the Day: The other day I was reading a magazine, and I read that you make better financial decisions when you have to pee. I came to two conclusions. The first is that pregnant women must be the best financial planners ever! Anyone who is trying to convince their significant other of having another kid, just tell them that it will pay off in the long run in all the money you save in your big financial decisions during the pregnancy. Second, there are so many things in this world that rank higher than that in terms of needing to be studied. Why on earth would someone study that? Why not put forth the time, effort, and funds into trying to find a cure for a disease? Is anyone really going to benefit from knowing they should wait to pee until after they buy a car? 


Moving on from my random thought of the day... I have been extremely moody which we can thank the Clomid for. Yesterday I went off on my husband because he said he didn't know what we should have for dinner. Later on we were laying down, and I said, "You know the Clomid can cause mood swings... I haven't noticed any." (Of course in a major sarcastic tone and grin on my face.) He looks over and says, "Nope. None at all," and just smiles at me. And that is just one of the many reasons why my husband is amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment