Saturday, May 28, 2011

Missing Pieces

Well, it's been awhile since I have written a blog. I just haven't had much to say- I've been busy with school, work, and a little thing called life. :-) I did stumble upon a fact that I thought was worth sharing. For many years I was told that not having a period was fine. As long as I wasn't trying to have a child, there was no reason for me to have one. WRONG! Apparently, if your uterine lining doesn't shed, your chances for uterine cancer increase significantly. Um, thanks for the memo doc! All I have to say is thank goodness we started trying because I would have gone years without a period if we weren't. I can also remember a doctor telling me that PCOS will make the process harder but to just keep trying to have a baby. Um, what's the point in trying if you know there's a missing piece to the puzzle? That's like me trying to put something together without all the pieces... don't worry, I know you don't have all the pieces, but just keep trying. I remember telling my current doctor that I was told that, and he laughed and said well then I guess it's a good thing you came here. 


I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! I'm going to be enjoying a barbecue and swimming with my family! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment