Monday, August 29, 2011

Almost Time...

Only a couple more days, and I'll be at my first appointment for the clinical trial! I am so excited and nervous at the same time! Talk about some major anxiety! ;-) I just have this great feeling that we might finally get our little bean. I am supposed to do fasting after midnight- which ought to be interesting with an appointment at 10:30 and a bunch of chaotic traffic on the way. I've got some mixed thoughts on which medicine I would prefer.... not that it really matters since I won't actually know which one I had. I want to use Clomid because I know it made me ovulate. At the same time, I want to use Femara because it has less side effects, is said to be more effective, and might be better since I've had 3 cycles on Clomid already. I guess either way, I'll be better off than I am now with neither, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment