Monday, August 8, 2011

Registration Complete

I am seriously so excited... no, I'm not pregnant. Well, not that I know of. ;-) I am officially registered at the university to start the clinical trial. I have to scan over some documents and release forms, and then we are finally going to get our preliminary appointment. I really thought those two months were going to drag, but they were here before we knew it. I have this great sense of confidence that all will be just fine. If I can ovulate on my own, these fertility medications are just going to give us that extra boost we need. I have been doing some extra research on the two medications, and somehow I even managed to squeeze it into my statistics homework. Who knew I could get the information I needed all while doing homework? July was a hard month for me which many of you probably realized with my somewhat depressing posts on here. I am so hopeful that we are finally to the point where we can get a bean to sprout. I just hope that the preliminary appointment goes well, and we can finally get enrolled in the actual treatments. I was getting awfully annoyed with fate and why it was taking us so long to get where we needed to be, but only time will tell why we are traveling this road.

1 comment:

  1. good luck! I'm in the study, too. It's a roller coaster, let me tell you, but I'm hoping it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete