Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time for Celebration

In my many months of trying to have a little one all while battling PCOS, I never had felt true hope. I knew it could happen eventually, but I just didn't see how it was going to happen at that time. Today, I feel differently. I do have hope. I have an incredible amount of hope that we are exactly where we need to be. My husband has a spectacular job that he seems to truly enjoy, I am going to be finishing school in 8 months, and we are living close to family. It doesn't get much better than that. Oh wait.... yes it does! All I've got to say is this lady right here has an egg! Why is this such a great thing and different from the last times? I did it on my own. Yes, that's right. No medicine or treatments. It was a dreadful experience with my hormones everywhere but where they should be, but in the end, we have ourselves an egg. Now here's to hoping we catch it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment