Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MIA

I just thought I'd give my loyal readers (um, yes, even if imaginary, I do believe they exist! lol) a heads up that I am going to be missing in action for a bit. After the ever dreadful arrival of the bitch Aunt Flo this afternoon, I'm going to be spending some time in my angry red dome! No, in all seriousness, I'm actually going to be spending some quality time with my J babies and Mama J! :-) I am looking forward to living vicariously through my nephews. If I can't have a little one of my own right now I'm going to spoil them rotten!!!! We have a busy couple of days planned. Tonight, I have to clean up the house and get it kiddie-proofed. Uncle Pug's new computer will be relocated to the bedroom! Tomorrow I'm heading down to pick them up, and we get to spend the whole day and night together. Thursday we are having some more quality spoiling time, and then we have J Baby Daddy (haha I just made that one up!) in a Figure 8 at the fair. 

If nothing else, I'll be enjoying the next few days with family, even if we do have an uninvited visitor as well! And yes... that means Aunt Flo, not the J Fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment