Sunday, August 14, 2011

Quotes

Alright, alright. You can kick me now for being such a dork. After 15 months of trying to have a kid, can you blame me for what I am about to say? ... I love looking at baby stuff. I constantly plan out my nursery, pick out items I will add to my must-have list, and look at brand new items that I hope will be clearance by the time I get to buy them. I swear, all this rambling is a point. While perusing online for baby decor (of course!), I found a few sayings that I just love. While I may not be purchasing the decor items with these phrases, I certainly may be using them for something like a scrapbook. Here's a few of the sayings I like:

*"First we had each other. Then we had you. Now we have everything."
*"Every child is a story yet to be told."
*"All because two people fell in love..."
*"Such a big miracle in such a little boy/girl."
*"Angels danced the day you were born."
*"Some people dream of angels. I hold one in my arms."
*"The smallest things take up the most room in the heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment