Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Get Ready Folks...

I have my baseline appointment scheduled for Friday, and let's just say I am seriously excited! It's funny as I go back and read my past blogs. As I think about the ups and downs of this misadventure and where it has taken me. I went from not having a period at all to now having it induced two times making it come three times in the time I normally went without one at all. When it comes down to it, I'm so ready for it. I'm ready for the side effects, daily logs, taking tons and tons of ovulation and pregnancy tests, getting ultrasounds all the time... I'm ready. As we get closer to our opportunity of getting pregnant, I still wonder what I will do if I finally get to see those two lines. I imagine that my missing posts will be a warning sign. I also imagine that if I randomly switch gears to talk about something other than the treatments, I might warrant some suspicions as well. Every time I do medicated cycles I question where to go from there. I know that every person who reads this is probably supportive, but as Mama J says- are some people supportive and there for you or just being nosy?

No comments:

Post a Comment