Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Don't Like...

I read this somewhere online, and I thought I'd share my "I Do Not Like" list. Similar to my will-not list, this is not intended to be offensive. It is intended to be educational and perhaps a bit amusing.

1. I do not like... feeling like a robot in the baby-making room. Although we are doing it way more often than before trying, I almost feel like quality overpowers quantity in this department. 'Nuff said.

2. I do not like... feeling so jealous. Today I watched as a bunch of my friends posted on their wall pictures of their children's first day at school. I felt like someone was ripping my heart out as those feelings of jealousy came, and I was reminded I may never see that day of my own.

3. I do not like... watching a soap opera live performance at the laundry mat debuting teen mom, douche bag boyfriend, psycho grandmother, and poor little toddler confused in all the maddness.

4. I do not like... tweezing chin and mustache hairs every morning. I dislike it even more when I forget and see it in the mirror in a public place with no tweezers on hand!

5. I do not like... sitting here shoving my face full of Oatmeal Cream Pies typing this blog instead of working out. Oh, wait... yes I do. It's the fatness that comes from it that I don't like.

Tomorrow's Feature: I DO LIKE! :-) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment