Monday, September 26, 2011

Sick and Tired...

Of being sick and tired. I have been battling a double ear infection and what appears to be bronchitis for over a week now. I am prone to ear infections, so once our insurance kicks in, I plan on going to an ENT doctor. The last thing I need is to be deaf by forty! Meanwhile, I had my last day at work which has been nice considering I feel like a train wreck. At the same time, I feel like a worthless turd because I haven't done much around the house. I can say I did my homework which is more than I wanted to do. 

This week hopefully Aunt Flo will show, so we can get this thing going. I am anticipating it to be tomorrow afternoon. I kept thinking it would be today, but when I looked at the calendar, I realized I was a day ahead based on last time I took Provera. Then it is finally Mystery Drug time! As we ease closer, I am getting that much more excited! I can't wait to finally get my first round started. I feel like this is exactly where we are supposed to be.

And a quote that makes sense of it all....
♥ You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you always end up where you're meant to be. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment