Saturday, September 3, 2011

When it finally happens...

I do NOT plan on announcing my pregnancy on here or FB. Why? Because as much as I love everyone to know we were successful, I still have that statistic of miscarriage to be concerned about. Not to say that we wouldn't think people are supportive, but I don't want to have to announce a miscarriage. It's bad enough to go through it, but to have to publish it is just not something I can put myself through. I may write about it after the fact, but that is something I will decide at a later date if necessary. 

The point I'm making is, do not ask me if I'm pregnant. Do not ask me if we were successful. Do no assume I was or wasn't. When the time is right, I will reveal the results. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way...with a 45% chance of losing what you worked so hard to get, I'd rather not curse it by saying something!

    ReplyDelete