Friday, July 8, 2011

Empty Nest

Today was a horrible day. I woke up with cramping in my tummy... Aunt Flo was on her way, and there was nothing I could do about it. I was excited because I didn't even spot yesterday like I have been the last two cycles before this. I woke up knowing that it was all just a cruel joke. This was confirmed when she made her grand entrance this afternoon. I can remember saying that I just wanted an egg... that's all I wanted- a chance to get pregnant. Here we are with three eggs that have come and gone, and I'm taking back my statement. I don't just want an egg. I want my baby already! I want to feel it grow inside me, bring it in this world, and complete my family. I have an empty nest, and the worst part is that the eggs keep falling out of our nest before they even have a chance to hatch. I just don't understand where we are going wrong. I have an egg, my husband has strong swimmers, and yet we have no baby growing to show for it. I hate you PCOS! I typically try to keep this blog upbeat, but today, there is no up to my beat. And if I'm going to give a true portrayal of the misadventures of this dreadful medical condition, I guess showing the true colors is necessary sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment