Saturday, July 30, 2011

Quit Cutting in Line

I remember one day I came home with a cute little line I had learned from school, "No cuts, no butts, no monkey nuts." I said it to my sister, and she was astonished I said such a naughty thing being the little goody-goody I was. Well I don't care if it's naughty or not, I'm about to yell this phrase at the next person who cuts in line and gets pregnant before me. It's my turn damnit! In all actuality, I can't be mad at the person who is pregnant. Most of the time, they will be great parents and will offer the child a great life. The next question is if I can't be mad at them, where do I put all this anger? Who's to blame? Mother Nature? God? Devil? I don't know anymore. All I know is that I'm really understanding patience is a virtue, and until it's my time, I'm going to continue to vent my heart out on this blog to get all this anger, envy, jealousy, and any other feeling I get every time someone cuts in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment