Sunday, July 10, 2011

Quote

Today I was reading quotes online, and I came upon one that said, "A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty." Until I so desperately wanted a baby, I probably would have agreed. Now I know there is an empty spot in my heart that a baby will fill. It aches to give love to my future child. When I married my soul mate, I knew I wanted to have a child with him. I wanted to create a life to bind us forever and bring us the joy and completion to our family. Inside this weary heart of mine, I have found a little nestling hole. Deep inside this hole is the little beating heart of my baby. And until the day I can put this heart into my child as it grows inside me, this little heart will continue beating in sync with my own. I love you baby... no matter what, you will always exist to me deep inside this hole in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment