Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 24


Day 24 - If a very observant stranger were to walk into your house, what clues could lead them to believe that you have struggled with infertility?

Well, if they look at my bedside, they’ll see my thermometer and a couple books about infertility sitting there. They could see my prenatal vitamins and trial med containers sitting in the kitchen above the toaster oven. They would see my daily log for the trial on my table. If they open up the cupboard in the bathroom, they’ll see my stock pile of ovulation and pregnancy tests among some other “fertility friendly” items. Then, if they picked up my phone or computer, it’d be all over with my fertility apps and websites bookmarked.

1 comment:

  1. They would know by the empty pill bottles of Clomid, Estrogen, Metformin, and Spironolactone. They would know by the stock pile of ovulation tests and instead cups. If they looked on my computer they would find BBC and fertility friend in my internet history. They would know by the books on PCOS and infertility. Finally if they look on our calendar in the kitchen they would find numerous doctor's appts.

    ReplyDelete